Cylindrical Cone Bottom Tanks
5 to 2500 gallons
One piece molded heavy-walled tanks provide durability under severe conditions.
Cone bottom design allows for complete drainage.
CA and CB Series- CA Linear polyethylene, CB Polypropylene
- Open top allows convenient filling and mixing. -Translucent* for visible contents
- Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520.
- Polyethylene tanks operating temperatures up to 140°
F. Polypropylene to 212° F
- Pre-engineered tank and mixer packages, hinged covers available
- ASTM D-1988-91 specification compliance available
- The capacity is 5 to 2500 gallons