Vertical Bulk Storage Tanks - Linear
Manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this
tank series is designed for either indoor or outdoor applications. Translucent* for
convenient product level viewing. Flat bottom design provides for easy and cost efficient
- IC-Commercial Series is designed to handle contents that have a maximum specific
gravity of 1.5 at 73° F.
- IA-Industrial Series is designed to handle contents that have a specific gravity
of 1.9 at 73° F.
- Assmann ExHD tanks are designed to
handle specific gravity up to 2.25
- Excellent chemical and impact resistance. Resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug
Administration regulation 21 CFR 177.1520
- The capacity for both is 45 to 12,000 gallons, molded in calibrations. Most sizes
are available with molded in tie down slots. UV stabilized for outdoor use.
- Seismic zone 4 restraint kits are available. They comply with Federal Spill
Containment 40CFR 264. Dimensional drawings are available for all tanks.
45 to 12,000 gallons
Tank Accessories For Vertical Bulk Storage Tanks
|Insulated and Temperature Controlled Systems
- A system consisting of flexible heating panels, thermostat and rigid foam
insulation designed to help control and maintain the temperature of the product inside of
Electronic Heating Systems
- Operate from 120 volts/AC power source. Heater panels are located around
tank for uniform heating. Systems are custom designed; *Please supply anticipated minimum
ambient temperature, wind velocity, and the desired minimum temperature requirement of
- 2" spray on rigid closed cell polyurethane foam. R-value of 7.8 per
inch of thickness.
- Insulation and mastic coating have excellent weathering characteristics.
- Provide a safe and convenient access to tank manway
- Ladders are constructed of yellow fire retardant FRP polyester.
- High strength tubular stringers eliminate the need for intermittent standoffs
through tank walls.
- Adjustable 4" top stainless steel band attaches ladder to tank without
compromising the tank integrity.
Additional details and fitting
Tie Down Kits
- PVC coated wire cable and adjustable steel turnbuckles provide an economical and
effective restraining system.
- Tank sizes in gallons are 1700 to 3600 and larger
Seismic Zone 4 Restraint Kits
- Tank tie down assembly for wind and earthquake protection.
Electronic Level Indicators
- Designed to alert to a preset high or low level within the tank. This system can
be engineered to activate a pump or alarm. Additional level controllers are
available from FlowLine.
Note: Tanks on this page may
also be manufactured by ASSMANN - Garrett, Indiana
Return to Molded Tank Index