True Union Ball Valves
|Colonial True Union Ball Valves - Full Block II
- True Union Ball Valves 1/2" - 4"
- True Union Ball Valves 1/2" - 2"
- Safety locking ring supports Teflon seat and prevents seal carrier blow out even if
valve is disassembled under pressure.
- PVC and CPVC valves up to 2" include both socket and threaded end connectors.
- Full port design - same as inside ID of Schedule 80 pipe
- Valve seat adjustment when valve is in service - That is the time when you notice that
adjustment is necessary.
- Two stem O-rings for additional leak protection - EPDM or Viton
- Pressure rated up to 235 PSI @ 73 F.
- Double D stem design
- Valve seal kit are available to repair if necessary - Union allows for quick changes.
- Electric and Pneumatic actuators are available and can be factory or field installed.
TRUE UNION BALL VALVE (TUBV)
All thermoplastic true union ball valves (╝" through 6") shall
be produced of PVC type I, cell classification 12454-B or CPVC type IV,
cell classification 23447-B or PP or PVDF material. Valve o-rings shall be
made of EPDM Santoprene« or Viton« material. The valve stem shall have
two o-rings. The valve body shall have two stem stops. The valve carrier
shall have a full block polymeric locking strip. Valve seats shall be
Teflon« material. Valves shall be operated by a handle or pneumatically
or electrically by actuator. Valves shall be capable of being field
retrofit with pneumatic or electric actuator. Valves shall be full port
(equal to or greater than the minimum inside diameter of sch 80 pipe). End
connectors shall be of socket, thread or flange type. Valves shall meet or
exceed the European DIN 3441 standard for pressure rating. Valves shall be
capable if being adjusted externally for seat wear.
Bulletin PDF format
Return to Colonial Engineering
KTH Sales Home Page