Diaphragm Valves DIASTAR
1/2" to 2" sizes
PVC, CPVC, polypropylene, PVDF - EPDM or PTFE diaphragms
FC -fail closed - FO -
fail open - DA - double acting
Socket unions connections
or ANSI Flanged
The newly designed DIASTAR
pneumatic Diaphragm Valves from George Fischer represent a revolution in
terms of design, safety, efficiency and simplicity.
Metal through bolts that may be subject
to corrosion have been replaced by a central union nut. This connection is
non-corrosive, temperature stable and high pressure rating up to 240PSI.
Larger passageways for liquid have
doubled the Cv values vs. the classic design of diaphragm valves. This
frictional energy saving allows for higher flows in smaller size piping.
As you would expect, the flow characteristic is very linear and still ideally
suited for control applications.
The air connections can be rotated in
relation to the flow connections and pre-tensioned spring-kits facilitate
installation and maintenance enormously. The accessory interface allows simple
integration into facility automation.
Recommended for these industries
- Chemical Process Industry
- Metal Finishing and plating
- Life Science
- Water Treatment
- Food and Beverage
- Applications with high viscosity and
- corrosion resistant and high pressure
- high efficiency due to doubled Cv
values and linear valve characteristics
- linear control characteristic
- PVC CPVC, polypro and PVDF materials
to allow for best chemical resistance
- safe and easy maintenance
- easy integration of a wide range of
- suitable for slurries and abrasive
- self adjusting electrical feedback
- stroke limiter / manual override
- pilot valves
- valve cluster with bus-communication
- Standard 150PSI or High pressure
springs for 250 PSI service
- DIASTAR 16: This type series
has the highest closing forces, it is implemented wherever high line
pressure, up to 240PSI, needs to be controlled. The DIASTAR Sixteen with
integrated accessory interface is also your valve of choice if you place a
great deal of importance on easy system integration.
- DIASTAR 10 is ideal for all
standard applications up to 150PSI that require integrating accessories.
This version has an interface for accessories that allows you to link the
actuator effortlessly to your system control. It also features an
outstanding price-performance ratio and compact dimensions.
See Type 514 manual diaphragm valve
for additional details
Return to GF index
Return to KTH Sales Home page