PUMPS - Excellence through Versatility
Liquid Metronics has been providing quality products
and service to the water treatment industry worldwide for over 20 years. LMI
introduced the first full line of electronic metering pumps and accessories. LMIs
product line extends from low-cost metering pumps for domestic potable water treatment to
highly sophisticated custom designs for specific customer applications.
Today, LMI continues to shape the future of the
industry by offering the next generation of our trademark yellow and black metering pumps,
the LiquiPro Series. This series of electronic metering pumps offers simple
installation and maintenance with its unique cartridge valve design, as well as quick and
easy "hands free" priming three and four function valves. Utilizing superior
designs and industry experience, LMI offers Water Treatment Professionals the quality and
reliability you have come to expect.
Take me to the pumps Now -------->
Click on pump
accessories (see below)
Usage of pumps
- Waste Water Treatment
- Cooling Water Treatment
- Boiler Water Treatment
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Fertilizer Injection
- Laboratory Fluid Metering
- Paper Chemical Feed
- Domestic Potable Water
- Swimming Pool
- Durable Stroke Adjustment Mechanism
- A rigid stroke bracket and large stroke knob offer
precise, repeatable performance and simple adjustment over entire output range.
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Housings
- Totally enclosed, chemically resistant polypropylene
housing for the ultimate protection against corrosive environments.
- LMIs Electromagnetic Power Unit (EPU) is
designed for efficiency and consistent performance over a wide operating and temperature
- Multi-Function Valves
- The industry standard for over 20 years, features
Fluorofilm diaphragms for long life and ramp style knobs for "hands free"
priming with standard 3FV or optional 4FV. The Bleed 4FV option offers auto degassing for
pumping chemicals prone to gassing.
- Fluorofilm Liquiframs
- LMIs unique manufacturing process ensures
outstanding chemical resistance and flexibility for long life.
- Cartridge Valves
- Unique cartridge valves have closely guided balls and
triple sequential valve seats for optimum performance over entire pressure range.
- Variety of Liquid Ends
- A wide selection of liquid handling assemblies
includes PGC , PVDF, PVC, Acrylic, Polypropylene, 316 SS, and UHMWPE. Configurations
for viscous chemicals and slurries provide flexibility in all applications.
- Accurate Speed Control
- Provides precise stroke rate and a turndown ratio up
to 1000:1 for unmatched versatility.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Completely enclosed electronics provide protection
against moisture, corrosive atmospheres and damage from vibration or mechanical shock.
- Pump Status LED
- Status LED provides a quick visual indication of pump
speed and operation.
- Manual or External Control
- Dual-manual control of speed and stroke length or
external control by means of a 4-20 mA or pulse input for flow proportional applications
and system integration.
For your metering pump
Take me there
- 4FV/3FV/Bleed 4FV
- Back Pressure Valves
- Calibration Cylinders
- Conduit Connection Kit
- Corp Stop & Nozzle Assemblies
- Digi-Pulse Flow Monitors
- Extension Cable Assemblies
- Flow Indicator
- Fluoride Saturator
- Remote Programmable Flowmeter
- Liquid & Low Level Switches
- Micropace Control Modules
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Primer Flush Kit
- Pulse Transmitter
- Pump Mounting Accessories
- Remote Auto Flush Controllers
- Seal Ring Kit
- Splash Guard
- Suction Tubing Accessories
- Siphon Breaker
- Tanks - Day 35 or 55 gallon with pump mounting cover
- Tubing Connector Assemblies
Data Sheets - Adobe PDF format
- Version 3.0+
Series A - 228 KB
Series B - 216 KB
Series C - 250 KB
Series E - 231 KB
Liquid end - 71, 72, 75 - 95 KB
Liquid End - LE 151 - 1471 KB
Installation of Metering Pumps and Control Systems
Return to KTH
Sales Home Page