Lightnin - A leader in the science of mixing
You know them for quality and durability. For
over 60 years, Lightnin has been developing, testing and manufacturing mixer for the
industrial market. Now with the new Vektorô Series, developed for the world market, Lightnin is ready for the challenge of
service support no matter where your mixing may be. A 100% performance guaranteed --
you give us the specs -- we will design and select a mixer that will perform -- we take
the risk -- not you.
Service centers located in Illinois, New York, San
Francisco, Houston and Virginia can repair your old mixer to new.
Mixer/Fixer Kits are available for most mixers - providing the most common repair part
required for service.
The impeller is the key to mixing. Lightnin
offers many tested designs to allow greater mixing with small power usage. Material
of construction are offered - however not limited to stainless steel, rubber coated and
high strength vinyl ester resins.
You will have your mixer for a long time - Lightnin
provides outstanding value.
|Portable Mixer - EV Series
- Economy and Value from a trusted name you know
- 1/4 HP through 1/2 HP - TEFC Standard C frame motors
- Clamp or beam plate mounting
- 1750, 280 or 350 RPM direct or gear drives
- Most unit are factory stocked for quick shipment
Clamp and Fixed Mount Mixers - Classic
- XD Clamp mount for high sheer or high flow mixing - up
to 3.5 HP
- XDA Air Driven Clamp mount for high sheer or high flow
mixing - up to 3 HP
- XDQ Fixed mount for high sheer or high flow mixing -
up to 3.5 HP
- XDC Closed Tank Flanged mounting - packing or
- XJ Clamp mount - gear reduced for viscous fluids - up
to 3.5 HP
- XJQ Fixed mount - gear reduced for viscous fluids - up
to 3.5 HP
- XJA Air Driven Clamp mount for gear reduced for
viscous fluids - up to 3 HP
- XJC Closed Tank Flanged mounting - packing or
Clamp and Fixed Mount Mixers - Vector
- Vector Series
uses standard frame dimension motor up to 3 HP
- TEFC, TENV or Air (to 2 HP)
- Direct Drive 1750 RPM for high sheer or high flow
- Gear reduced to 45 to 350 RPM for
- Clamp and Fixed Mount
- Ergonomic lifting and positioning handles
- Open or Closed top with packing or mechanical seal
Speed Controllers for above Lightnin Mixers
- AC and DC inverters
- Wall or mixer mounted
- Self powered Tachometer with output for remote display
Inline Mixer - Polychem
- Corrosion resistant fiberglass polyesters materials
2" - 12"
- Stainless steel, steel and other alloys 2" -
Call or E-Mail us with your mixing requirements.
Return to Mixer Index
Return to KTH Sales Home Page