KTH Sales presents
Plast-O-Matic Actuated Ball Valves
For Corrosive and Ultra-Pure Liquids
New for 2009
3" and 4" sizes
- True Union Style for easy installation
- PVC, CPVC, polypropylene and PVDF (KynarŽ)
- 1/2" - 4" NPT or American sockets
- BSP threads or Metric sockets
- TeflonŽ Seats - EPDM or VitonŽ O-rings
- Dual connectors supplied for PVC and CPVC
- 1/2" - 1 1/2" are full port - 2" is smooth tapered
- 3" and 4" are full port
- Mounting lugs for support or actuation
- 100% inspection and leak tested
- Million Cycle Design -
1/2 - 2" Bulletin
1/2" - 2" Two Way Design Advantages:
- Steel reinforced shaft
eliminates stem breaks.
- Double shaft O-rings.
- TeflonŽ shaft bearing
eliminates friction and wear.
- Teflon seats backed up with
O-rings reduce the wear and tear of repeated cycling.
Design: Upper and lower supports retain ball under pressure. Trunnion
design allows multi-directional flow; means that the valve is in no
danger of being installed "backwards."
- Concentric machined and
- Dual sliding seats use triple
O-rings for balance and maximum leak protection.
- Smooth flow path eliminates
- True union ends for ease of
piping and removal.
|1/2" - 2" Three Way Ball Valve
- Steel reinforced shaft (stem).
- Dual o-rings on shaft.
- Teflon thrust bearing on shaft.
- Teflon seats, pre-energized with
- Trunnion Design -- top and
bottom support of ball. Trunnion design allows closed segment of valve
to be disconnected under full line pressure, with no danger of
blow-out. Valve cannot be piped in backwards.
- Full concentricity and mirror
smoothness of ball assures easy, smooth, leakproof operation.
- Dual sliding seats, each with
- All three ports are true union
for cost, installation time, and space savings.
- Flow direction indicator on
or Sampling Valves -
- Use as 2 inlets or 2 outlets
4" Two Way Full Port Ball Valves
- CPVC - Polypro - PVDF materials
Low maintenance and extended operational life.
Handle equipped as a spanner device to adjust carrier.
PTFE seat energized by O-ring.
Ball machined and tumbled to ensure roundness.
Special mounting pads are molded on body for actuator mounting or
Blow-out proof stem.
Safety shear stem design.
O-ring seal on stem.
3" and 4" Valves
2 Way - Air x Spring - ABVS
Air Actuator for True Blue Valves
- Valox thermoplastic construction
- Spring Kit for Normally Closed or Open
- Limit Stops for valve throttling
- Electric Switch Kit
- Position Indicator
Way electric EBVA
3Way Electric - TEBVA
Electric Actuator for True Blue Valves
- Thermoplastic enclosure - NEMA IV
- Indicator Lights - open/moving/closed
- manual over-ride
- 85-240AC /DC(standard),
- 12-24 ACDC (optional)