Process Pro Signet 8750 pH / ORP
|The SIGNET 8750 pH/ORP Transmitter is
designed for broad application and ease of setup and use. The unit auto-configures for
either pH or ORP use when connected to +GF+SIGNET pH or ORP sensors. Multiple mounting
options allow for installation best suited to your particular application. The automated
"Easy-cal" menu features automatic buffer recognition for mistake proof pH or
ORP sensor calibrations. Two-line LCD provides sensor diagnostic information for ease in
These user friendly flowmeters provide a convenient way to display pH and temperature or ORP and temperature or mVolt and temperature. Optional relays provide control for adjustment or alarms. Optional dual input device is also available.
· Rating: NEMA 4X/IP65 front
· Case: PBT
· Window: Polyurethane coated polycarbonate
· Keypad: Sealed 4-key silicone rubber
· Weight: Approx. 325g (12 oz.)
Operating temperature: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
Storage temperature: -15 to 80°C (5 to 176°F)
Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing
Accuracy: ±0.03 mA at 25°C, 24 V
SIGNET 3-27XX pH/ORP
Standards and Approvals
Sensor input range:
Maximum voltage rating: 5 A at 30 VDC, or 5 A at 250 VAC resistive load
|Max loop impedance: 50 ohms max.
at 12 V, 325 ohms max. at 18 V, 600 ohms max. at 24 V
Update rate: 0.5 seconds
Max 400 pulses/min. Open-collector output: Hi, Lo, Pulse, Off
Open-collector, optically isolated, 50 mA max, sink, 30 VDC max. pull-up voltage.
Max 400 pulses/min.
The transmitter is available in a panel mount or a field version. The field version is mounted to the sensor using the integral mount kit (3-8051) or you may select the universal mount kit (3-8050) to mount the transmitter on a surface near the sensor.
All panel mount transmitters (3-8750-xx) include a mounting bracket and gasket for a NEMA 4X watertight panel installation. Panel mount transmitters fit into a standard 1/4 DIN panel cutout.
The Integral Mount Kit (3-8051) can be ordered separately and includes a conduit base, locking ring, and integral adapter for mounting the transmitter and sensor directly in a pipe.
The Universal Mount Kit (3-8050) can be ordered separately and includes a conduit base, locking ring, and universal adapter for mounting the transmitter on a pipe, wall, or other stationary surface.
|Mfr. Part No.||Code||PDF file||Description|
|3-8750-1||159-000-053||8750-1||pH/ORP transmitter Field mount|
|3-8750-1P||159-000-054||pH/ORP transmitter Panel mount|
|3-8750-2||159-000-055||8750-2||pH/ORP transmitter Field mount with relays|
|3-8750-2P||159-000-056||pH/ORP transmitter Panel mount with relays|
|3-8750-3||159-000-057||8750-3||pH/ORP xmtr Field mount with dual input/output|
|3-8750-3P||159-000-058||pH/ORP xmtr Panel mount with dual input/output|
All signet flow sensors are compatible with 8550 or 8551 (except when using integral kit).
|Mfr. Part No.||use with||Description|
|3-8510-P0||8551 integral kit||polypro/titanium 1/2" to 4"|
|3-8510-P1||8551 integral kit||polypro/titanium 5" to 8"|
|3-8510-V0||8551 integral kit||PVDF/Hastelloy 1/2" to 4"|
|3-8510-V1||8551 integral kit||PVDF/PVDF 1/2" to 4"|
|Mfr. Part No.||Code||Description|
|3-8050||159-000-184||Universal mounting kit|
|3-8050.395||159-000-186||Transmitter NEMA 4X rear cover|
|3-8051||159-000-187||Flow Integral kit Mnt NPT|
|3-8050.396||159-000-617||RC Filter kit (for relay use)|
Dimensions and wiring of ProcessPro Units - Field & Panel
· The transmitter shall be manufactured under ISO 9001 certified processes.
· The transmitter shall be field or panel mountable.
· The transmitter shall display pH, mV and temperature.
· The display units shall be fully scaleable.
· The device shall meet NEMA 4X and IP65 standards.
· The operating voltage shall be 12 to 24 VDC.
· The transmitter shall have a 4 to 20 mA output with an open collector output, 5 to 30 VDC or a 4 to 20 mA output with 2 relays, or dual 4 to 20 mA outputs with dual open collector capability.
· The transmitter shall have security code capability.
· The transmitter shall have simulate capability.
· The transmitter shall hold an output value while calibrating.
· The transmitter shall be +GF+SIGNET, Model 8750 pH/ORP Transmitter.
This unit has replaced the Compac Series 8710 - information
Return to pH Index